Monday, February 24, 2014

MAMIYAFLEX Rekindling my love of the art and uncertanty of film and transparency photography.

   About a month ago a friend clued me into a camera purchase opportunity which I wouldn't be able to pass up.  Its big, heavy, raw, primitive and forcing me to slow down and think about each shot.  Here's some of the first pictures from the few rolls I've put through it so far.  I haven't shot film in over ten years and haven't shot with a camera without a working light meter in fifteen.   High-res scans to follow.  Pretty proud of the two double exposures at the bottom as they were from the first roll of film I put through this amazing camera.  Stay tuned, lots more to come from this time capsule.











1 comment:

  1. Great to see some images from that camera. They are very good,and will get better as use play with it more. Keep it going. Eddie

    ReplyDelete